The world of web design will very soon be altered by the HTML5 and CSS3. In the future you will only see websites that are a combination of HTML5 and CSS3. It is expected that the business aspect of websites will be increased by these new HTML and CSS versions and websites will perform more effectively and efficiently. The earlier versions of HTML and CSS did not work efficiently that is why the expectations from HTML5 and CSS3 have increased, although it remains to be seen how much they will be fulfilled. Now, let’s find out what HTML5 or CSS3 actually are.
HTML5 is coming out with a new coding style which will provide a better combination of audio and video. With the help of HTML5, users will be able to have a better interface in between websites. Now, HTML5 is going to be used in place of HTML4. In the early time that is, in the 90s, websites only contained images and text content and HTML was supposed to be the best coding language. But now websites are continuously changing a lot. Now websites are expected to be media rich and interactive. And this is where the limits of HTML4 ends and HTML5’s applications start.
CSS stands for Cascading Style Sheets. It is concerned with the looks and features of a website. Mainly, the look of a website includes the fonts, the color scheme and background style. The earlier version of CSS i.e. CSS2 was considered the perfect style for a website but now because of changes in the website world it is not enough because there was a restriction of fonts, colors and background effects in CSS2. As mentioned before, websites have gone through a lot of changes and now a lot more is needed to make them appealing and attractive for visitors. CSS3 is designed according to the demands of a website and it can make a website more attractive for visitors.
Combination of HTML5 and CSS3:
The combination of HTML5 and CSS3 can have enhancing effects on a website. Some of the expected effects are as follows:
- With this combination the visual affects of websites can be made more attractive with drop shadows and round corners.
- It will help in customizing the fonts of website.
- Usually, a website shocker is used by designers that help in the fast data communication. With HTML5 and CSS3 it will be easy to get updates on time.
- The HTML5 and CSS3 coding will also help in easy animation and transformation.
- It will allow new forms for native website designers, which will require designers to do less coding because there will be no need of scripting required for validation purpose.
- With this combination there will be an easy access to information. Also, you will be able to store emails and view them offline.
It allows website designers to be independent of plug-ins. usually these plugins refer to the audio and video. In short this combination of HTML5 and CSS3 is expected to be a great change and it will bring efficiency enhancement effects on websites.