Content Management System (CMS)
Running your website can be difficult without the technical knowledge and expertise required to do all of the coding and web development, unless you use a content management system – cms. Using a content management system to manage your website makes the process so easy a child can do it, and you will find that our experience working with the best content management systems will make administrating your website much easier.
Not only can you obtain a content management system tailor made for your website, but our team of experts at Picky Web Design can easily teach your how to use the CMS. In a matter of minutes, you can learn how to add information, upload pictures and videos, and do all of the many tasks that content management systems make so easy.
CMS Services Includes:
- Drupal, Joomla, and WordPress are all basic content management services that you can use to create an advanced website with the ability to upload and post valuable information for your readers.
- We will help you to automate the day to day processes on your website, which can help you to save a good deal of money and time on regular website maintenance.
- You will learn how to keep your SEO rankings high by uploading content frequently to your site, all with the click of a button.
- Our professionals can help you acquire the few simple skills that you will need to upload content easily to your site, all without any technical knowledge.
- Learn how to integrate blogs, polls, surveys, forums, content ratings, permission-based content, management of membership and documents, and even language translation into the structure of your website with minimal effort.
- Learn how you can use a wide range of Web content to add value to your site, all of which can instantly be added by one of the many simple content management services.
We know how important it is for you to keep your website fresh and alive, and our goal is to give you the chance to do so without having to study for years to obtain the skills that we have. All you need to do is spend a few minutes with our team of professionals, and you can learn everything you need to know about adding new and valuable content to your website with a few keystrokes and mouse clicks.